Saturday 28 December 2013

Book Review- The Fault In Our Stars


Oh my gosh.. what can I say about this book?
Only that its my new favorite of all time. All I wanted was something decent to read, but ended up getting so much more! As it says on the cover "filled with staccato bursts of humor and tragedy": I could not agree with more. I completed reading this within a few days, but it was so hard to put down in between! Its one of those addictive books that you just cant seem to stop reading!

I'd kind of heard about the story line already as my friends have previously read this book, but even though I knew what was going to happen I still found it hard to blink back the tears at certain points.. (don't worry I'm not going to spoil it for you). You get so attached to the characters which is rare for me to find in books, I'm more of a film person.

I STRONGLY advice you to read this book, it's kinda changed my life.

geeeboo xox

DONT FORGET TO FOLLOW/COMMENT :)

No comments:

Post a Comment